Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DPP on the X5?

3djedi

I thought I heard the DPP holes will line up with the x5 optic holes. However, you would need to file a little material off the front of the optic or off the slide itself to get it to fit.

Anybody know if this is true? I haven't been able to find info on this. If possible can you provide a link on how it's done?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I mounted my DPP directly to my X5, you have to file off more than just a little from the DPP though which most likely voids the warranty. It's roughly 1/4" up and a bit more than an 1/8" back into the DPP that you have to file in order for it to fit. I just did it bit by bit until it fit, I believe there are images of it done to the DPP somewhere in the massive X5 thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For what it's worth the new 6MOA Romeo1s that are shipping are significantly brighter than the previous ones. It might give you another option if the brightness was your complaint with the R1. 

On 3/16/2018 at 9:27 PM, Brian04rs said:

Scsu74, do you by chance have a link to said screw? There are a couple options. Thanks in advance

Brownell's is blocked from work computer, but here are the part numbers:

080-574-002WB

080-574-003WB

I ordered both styles so I could choose the one that worked better. Each set was like $3. If you just need a set I could mail you some? I have plenty left over.

Edited by SCSU74