Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time to the gun

Guys, I know we are kidding,   :)  but i really was not trying to cheat, i just wanted to make the things even, because there are people that knows about mouse button and people that don't, and as cipher said you feel very bad when you can't do what others can do.

So i'm glad i helped someone to feel better, and now times are more realistic for us.

Dani,

Everyone is definitely kidding and no one thinks you are trying to cheat or gain an unfair advantage.  In particular I was wondering why my times were so different on the reflex tester website than from firing a staged gun.  As you pointed out I was not comparing apples to apples, even though I should have known that.

This caused me to think that one of the sources was inaccurate, either my timer or the website.  That didn't make sense to me though which cause me to wonder what could possibly cause that incosistency.

Your explanation cleared that up for me right away and now my times for the website and staged trigger pull are very, very close to each other and I feel I am getting a  more accurate picture of one part of my ability.

Thanks again.

Cypher   bat.gif