Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE for 2010 Caswell Ranch NEWS

Hi All,

I have a bunch of stage ideas for this match but would like some input fom other shooters of the sport, I'm going to give five (5) slots to the best 5 stage ideas under 30rds I get from now through Feb 2010, stages will then be used in the U.S.Open I.C.O.R.E Championship. Winners of the slots will be posted here.

Regards,

DB

www.caswellranch.embarqspace.com

Hi All,

I have a bunch of stage ideas for this match but would like some input fom other shooters of the sport, I'm going to give five (5) slots to the best 5 stage ideas under 30rds I get from now through Feb 2010, stages will then be used in the U.S.Open I.C.O.R.E Championship. Winners of the slots will be posted here.

Regards,

DB

www.caswellranch.embarqspace.com

Good Morning Dean,

I have a stage that I would like to submit. Will you supply an email address please?

Thank you,

Ken

Hi John,

Still not sure about that stage, you should come shoot the IDPA match this Sunday, will be running the IDPA Postal Match, if you shoot SSR with your .38 I'll even supply the ammo :rolleyes:

Regards,

DB

Hi John,

Still not sure about that stage, you should come shoot the IDPA match this Sunday, will be running the IDPA Postal Match, if you shoot SSR with your .38 I'll even supply the ammo :rolleyes:

Regards,

DB

Appreciate the offer, but I'll be shooting USPSA at Pitt County on Saturday, and I need one day to get some stuff done around the house. Plus you can get to 45 seconds pretty quick as that 3 second finger keeps going up !!!Have a good day, John

Hi John,

Regards,

DB

Appreciate the offer, but I'll be shooting USPSA at Pitt County on Saturday, and I need one day to get some stuff done around the house. Plus you can get to 45 seconds pretty quick as that 3 second finger keeps going up !!!Have a good day, John

Dean,

Trying to get enough revo shooters for the next USPSA match at Sir Walter. Please come out for the match, bring Chris and anyone else that has been shooting revo in ICORE or IDPA. Trying to get a full squad, should be alot of fun !!!