Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for 3 gun / multigun training

BigCat88

Hey, if you're willing to travel a bit (8 hours) we've got Daniel Horner coming to Lafayette, Indiana September 5th & 6th! It's an hour away from Indianapolis and the cost is very reasonable... I do believe he'll be providing some excellent instruction for the sport of Multi-Gun :)

I will put in a vote for Erik Lund at USSA. Daniel is a phenomenal shooter....no doubt about it. He performs impossible acts of shooting that just leave you standing there going WHOA. But I dont know how he is as a teacher. I do know Erik is one of the best teachers I have ever taken a class from. I've taken some 33 different classes on self defense with firearms and shooting. The class I have taken with Erik is by far the best and most memorable of them all. Him and I have become pretty close friends since I have taken that class from him and he is the one responsible for getting me into this sport. He has been a great mentor along the way. I highly recommend looking into his 3 gun class out at the academy or scheduling him to come to you which USSA will do as well.

I too have had classes at USSA, great place to train :) Looks like there's great things happening all over the central States.

Thanks for the insight about Erik Lund Tod, I have been looking for all the 3-Gun training I can get and might have to try a class from him too...

I can't wait to see how the training with Daniel goes and for $350 I think it's likely the most economical around.

Edited by trickpony