Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OKC ICORE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not get to shoot OKC this weekend but I want to shoot the icore match in May. Remind me if you think of it. I got a new 4" 686 and it fits alot better in that holster Jeremy Dayglow fixed me up with and I got a new CR Speed belt at prize table at Double Tap, so I am rigged up and ready. May have to get the 550 turning out some .38 spcl though. I don't think I have enough to shoot a match right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Dang it!!! I lost my snorkel with the tornados at the Arkansas Sectionals. So it looks like the ICORE match will be cancelled. Just talked to Chris G. and the bays are slightly wet (less than 5 ft of water) and it is still raiining in OKC so he is going to call the match. Bummer, Imhuntn I'd remind you about the May match but no need to now. :angry2: Later rdd

I was planning on going but my bullets did not come in. Just got an email today that they shipped so maybe I can play next month if the rains let up. Went to the Heartland Indoor match last night. Small group, fun and got done pretty quick. We only had 12 shooters and stayed in one squad. I am going to try to be a regular there since it is about 1/2 mile from my new grandson. Good excuse to get to see him and shoot too. Is No. 343 Curly?

I was planning on going but my bullets did not come in. Just got an email today that they shipped so maybe I can play next month if the rains let up. Went to the Heartland Indoor match last night. Small group, fun and got done pretty quick. We only had 12 shooters and stayed in one squad. I am going to try to be a regular there since it is about 1/2 mile from my new grandson. Good excuse to get to see him and shoot too. Is No. 343 Curly?

What little hair he has on top of head ain't curly. :rolleyes: ..No Noumber 343 and Curly are two different people. Sorry 343 but just couldn't resist. latter rdd

Thread drift...Any of you guys have any interest in shooting a summer steel challenge league at OKC gun club? I woudl like to shoot on a wednesday or thrusday night for 6-8 weeks. Maybe set up 3-4 stages. use open squadding so you can show up, shoot, and head out. I know Jeremy was trying to get it going on the weekends but I figured a weekly thing might be fun too. I talked to Matt and John about it and they said I woudl need a Senior memeber to oversee the match. Let me know if you're interested and if your willing to be the senior member to oversee the match.

What little hair he has on top of head ain't curly. :rolleyes: ..No Noumber 343 and Curly are two different people. Sorry 343 but just couldn't resist. latter rdd

No.343 is the best looking guy in the OKC Gun Club. Curly is...well...not.