Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone shoot at Jonesboro Practical Shooters Club Match

DUKE

Me and the wife are going to visit her relatives in Ark. this weekend so she found a club match in Jonesboro we could attend. Does anyone here on Enos attend their monthly match and if so let me know. The match is Sat. July 11 2009

Me and the wife are going to visit her relatives in Ark. this weekend so she found a club match in Jonesboro we could attend. Does anyone here on Enos attend their monthly match and if so let me know. The match is Sat. July 11 2009

Great group of guys who run a nice match. I'll be out of town for this month's match, but there's enough talk about "I read on Enos that..." that I'm pretty sure you'll meet a few Enos folks.

I'm from Dexter Mo. Could someone point me somewhere for directions for this range/club? That's only about 80 miles from our club, I'm sure I can get some shooters to accompany me to the Jonesboro match. I'll attach our match schedule as well. We usually have 3 stages plus a classifier, one stage usually a long 28-32 rounder.

For those of you who will be getting more than one copy of this e-mail please bear with me as it is going out to three mail groups IPSC, High Power, and Club Members. IPSC matches at the Dexter club will start April 25th and continue through October on the 4th Saturday of the month. Start time 10am. For more info please contact Curtis Wilson at ctwilson@newwavecomm.net or 573-624-2194. Hi-Power matches are on hold till further notice. Will probably start shooting late April or early May. For more info and or to have your name put on the e-mail list reply to this e-mail. The Jackson Purchase Rifle and Pistol Club( Paducah, Kentucky) has a new web site http://jprpc.net/index.htm. Check out their match schedule as they have something going on nearly every weekend. The Southern Illinois Gun Club ( located 1 mile North of West Frankfort, Illinois on route 37 ) have IPSC Matches scheduled January through December. More info at their website- http://jprpc.net/index.htm. For those of you into the class III thing- Scott Matthews will again host the annual world famous Jungle Walk at Sikeston, Missouri May the 9th for more info contact Scott at-errormsg@swbell.net .