Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

modified pistol dilemma

bjcollado

Hello and first of all welcome to the even darker side...

My advice will be: Go for a compensated gun in .40 to be competitive

My Blaster is shooting kind of flat, not as flat as my open but pretty flat.

I don`t have a hybrid, I have a two chamber comp with another two poppy holes in the barrel.

My blaster:

post-14531-1242557835_thumb.jpg

another picture:

post-14531-1242557964_thumb.jpg

here is a disassembly picture:

post-14531-1242557978_thumb.jpg

My Load is:

165grs Frontier

7.1 grs N340

CCI500 Small Pistol Standard

OAL: 30.50mm

Brass: mix

Have fun building and then shooting your modified-blaster :goof:

DVc Benjamin

Close to 3 years hiatus in shooting, got myself wet in airsoft IPSC a few weeks ago and then dusted off the open gear. Suddenly, I was reminded why I loved the sport so much before.

Now going full swing back to shooting and have an on-going modified project. I never realized you can chop off the dot module like that. Any idea how much you can take off the dot module before killing it?

Close to 3 years hiatus in shooting, got myself wet in airsoft IPSC a few weeks ago and then dusted off the open gear. Suddenly, I was reminded why I loved the sport so much before.

Now going full swing back to shooting and have an on-going modified project. I never realized you can chop off the dot module like that. Any idea how much you can take off the dot module before killing it?

Hello.. no I actually have no clue about the how much... I received the blaster like shown.. but in in a couple of days I will find out because I am going to modify another C-More for my open-modified-gun-project... so I will see how much. But I think there is not much more room at the module, I think what I have is kind of maximum..

I will convert my open blaster into a ultra shorty open/Modified type 9mmMajor gun. It way too long at the moment :rolleyes: I like the handling of those little buggers so much..

Beside that: I you have issues in getting the geometry right for the box I suggest you to cut off a little more at the grip/magwell. you can`t go wrong there...

DVC Benny