Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Darn Glock!

Ed K

I was looking through my Glock parts bins this AM, when I came across a new Vanek trigger. I thought I'd finally install it in my G-35.

The workbench was messy so I started reorganizing my toolboxes. Well I wanted to listen to some music and found out that I didn't have an outlet where I wanted one.

Decided to install a new outlet. Then I noticed that the junction box to the new outlet was outdated. Decided to install a new junction box. I also saw that the wiring to the main panel is old. When I looked closer, all of the wiring in the basement is old. (The house was built in 1937) So next I'm going to rewire the basement. Probably add a couple more 20amp circuits while I'm at it.

Do I see 200amp, 3 phase in my future?

Oh by the way, never did get to the Glock. Now I have a 2 day electrical project ahead. :roflol:

DAMN GLOCK!

Edited by Ed K

Rather than just going though all that, just send me the G35 and the trigger kit and I'll install it and test it out for 6-9 months then return it to you. No charge (except shipping and FFL). Be sure to include adequate ammo with the gun for testing.