Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BE forum: 15% Holidays Discount in December

sinnsyk

I'm just back from my incredible trip to New Zealand and dealing with a cold I picked up on the plane. So maybe I'm feeling dizzy and heavily in fever, but I'm feeling the Christmas coming so here it goes:

15% discount on "Henning" products placed in the month of December.

Anything that I manufacture that is a "Henning" product, including t-shirts. They are scattered around the store, so look around for products that I make.

I'm also offering 10% off EAA/Tanfoglio factory parts.

The discount will be deducted when I receive the order. I charge everything manually and will deduct it after the order is received. You will also receive an email with the original price and the holiday total.

To qualify for this BE forum discount, just write "HAPPY XMAS" in the comment box (or something to indicate that you love that Xmas is finally here) ;-)

I've also lowered the shipping rates for both domestic and international. All international packages are still insured to all countries that I can do so. Domestic shipping starts at $3.99 and no higher than $8.99 on all orders !

For international, the shipping starts at $14.99. We ship all packages US Priority Global Mail and insure them.

Happy Holidays !

btw. if there's something you're looking for that you can't find on the shop, drop me an email.