Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I broke my Glock

flyingchange

I have LOTS of trigger springs. That, I expect to break. The connector, not so much. :) It was part of a trigger kit I got from Charlie Vanek about two years ago, I called him and have already received a replacement from him. He did ask me to send him the broken part so he could see it for himself - it was a new one for him, too. :)

Flex, thanks for the advice about oil. The "Complete Glock Reference Guide" does say that the connector is the most important part to lube, so I have been using copious amounts of Slide Glide for the past year, but I think I will switch back to oil, since I don't have to take the gun apart to drip a little more into the connector palm in between cleanings.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a LWD connector break in the exact same place earlier this year, I e-mailed them and they were happy to send me a new one, but seeing as it broke before I even got to take a shot, I decided to go with a glock part instead. I just didn't want to chance my gun not working if I ever REALLY needed it to. (Glock 19, was my bedside gun)