Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Critique me please!

Dave Gundry

If you go to Brian's webpage (not the forum), and look under words, he explains "fundamentals".

Read that. Understand it on some level. Then, copy and paste it here.

It's been a while since I've read those tips. Just read that section again. I'll definitely take some time to digest that and apply his thoughts to myself. I will have to read it again a few times. That section seems to be specifically talking about one are I was concerned about in my shooting. My base wasn't stable enough and my index/upper wasn't rigid enough. I think just keeping that near the front of my noodle made a difference that is noticeable in the second video I posted - can you see a difference?

This is supposed to be fun. If you have fun practicing and really honestly feel that you must get better now skip some matches. If you like shooting matches keep shooting them, including the Sectional. Keep it fun or you will burn out unless you are some sort of OCD have to make GM type......

It is fun for me - I always have a good time a matches. Just looking for some guidance before I drill anything into my head too hard. I'd like to keep progressing for a while :D I'm fairly certain I will be going to the sectional. $hit's gonna hit the fan this fall between graduating, moving and finding a real job - I think I'll take all the matches and fun I can get while I can :cheers: