Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Louisiana Residents

Sorry if this is a repost

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=13465

The following information is an exact summary of HB-68. It's under debate in the Louisiana House Criminal Justice Committee: Proposed law provides that on or after Jan. 1, 2009, assault weapons are banned in the state of La. and no person shall: Defines assault weapons as pistols accepting a detachable magazine at any location outside of the pistol grip, a semi-auto rifle or pistol with a magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds, any shotgun capable of accepting a detachable magazine, any semi-auto rifle or pistol (or pump rifle) capable of accepting a detachable magazine and that has a muzzle break or barrel shroud or barrel grip or that (if a rifle) has a pistol grip, or modified stock with thumbhole grip and that (if a pistol) has a shoulder stock. Bans, after Jan. 1, 2009, possession, sale and manufacture, including conversion kits and large capacity magazines. Requires registration and licensing for assault weapons possessed prior to Jan. 1, 2009. Provides for possession, use and storage requirements for licensed assault weapons, licensing fees, use of such fees and penalties for violation.

:angry2::sick:

I dont Live in Louisiana but i have freinds that do and I bet, a few shooters on here live there or have friends that live there.