Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rotator cuff injury

Nemo

He gave me some stretches to do and late a shot of cortisone in the joint.

I got a cortisone shot in my right shoulder a few years back, doc walked in with this small sringe, I thought this aint gonna be so bad, doc said here is your numbing shot, I will be back after a bit with the cortisone shot.....I sat there for awhile, he came in a pulled this f*#kin thing out looked like you would use on a damn cow, I was like WTF! hell you could look down the needle tube! like a coffee straw or some shit! he shoved that thing in from the backside near my shoulder blade into the shoulder socket, even with the numbing shot was the worst one I have ever had, never again, I shoulda went with my gut feeling..jump up and run out of room, LMAO! :surprise:

When I got mine, he said "I guarantee this will not hurt me a bit, you on the otherhand....". No numbing shot, he went in from the top and just slowly pushed. I've had worst, and when the pushing is done and he turns away I look over my shoulder and say "that wasn't to bad". Then I see the needle still in my shoulder and here he comes with the plunger part. That crap hurt going in. Nemo be careful and don't over do it waiting to see the doc.

Bruce