Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Becoming a Revolversmith

HighVelocity

If Mike is half the attorney as he is a revolver smith, I want him to defend me.

Take to heart what Mike's reply said. I am also a business owner in the food distribution business. One of my biggest if not the biggest expense annually is liability insurance and workmans comp insurance.

"People who involve themselves in any sort of small business pursuit should keep this advice firmly in mind. Anytime you work on somebody's home or vehicle for hire, or sell products or food for money, or do almost anything else for which you receive compensation, you are exposing yourself to a liability risk that is not covered by ordinary insurance. Without adequate insurance coverage, everything you make through all your business efforts, plus everything you have by way of personal assets, as well as your future income, is being put at risk."

This is the stuff you get when you trundle into an attorney's office paying $250 an hour up and you are getting it for free/ Attorneys tell you the things you kind of know but don't really like to here.

Nobody hates insurance companies as much as I do, but, they are a fact of business life. It's a jungle out there.

I'm still not going to put my hammer block back in the gun, though :)