Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have a bunch of good information that I have saved on my hard drive

that is saved in Power Point Presentations for viewing.

My question... Is there an on line link to a site, like a Photo Bucket type site, that you

can Upload a Power Point Presentation at to obtain a URL link for the Power Point show.

I have had good luck with Google's Picasa 2 and the Photo bucket style sites, but they can

only Upload photographs and mini-videos to obtain post-able URLs.

I chatted with Sig Lady a bit tonight who said we have a lot of great Technical Guru's here

at BE.com, so I'll pass the ball to our members to lend me a hand with .PPS files. I really do

not wish to buy and more software right now to do these files, just a link to an on line service

if possible.

Thanks in Advance for any possible solutions to do this.

Tap & Rack'em

I have a bunch of good information that I have saved on my hard drive

that is saved in Power Point Presentations for viewing.

My question... Is there an on line link to a site, like a Photo Bucket type site, that you

can Upload a Power Point Presentation at to obtain a URL link for the Power Point show.

I have had good luck with Google's Picasa 2 and the Photo bucket style sites, but they can

only Upload photographs and mini-videos to obtain post-able URLs.

I chatted with Sig Lady a bit tonight who said we have a lot of great Technical Guru's here

at BE.com, so I'll pass the ball to our members to lend me a hand with .PPS files. I really do

not wish to buy and more software right now to do these files, just a link to an on line service

if possible.

Thanks in Advance for any possible solutions to do this.

Tap & Rack'em

Try google docs or yahoo briefcase. Both all you to give public access to files but I don't know the size or bandwidth caps.