Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CR Speed for Sig 226

galt11

I am looking to see if anyone has had success adapting a CR Speed Versa Pouch to hold a Sig 226 magazine for a 9mm? I emailed the company but haven't heard back yet and thought someone here might have some experience. I tired the included adapters, but with no luck. Thanks for any help

Adam

I've been using the CR Speed pouches for my 9mm P226 for about a year now. They work great once you get the correct spacer installed.

mattk

Mattk,

Can you tell me what is the correct spacer? I have all three that came with the pouches but I couldn't get one to work. Thanks.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
I am using the "Berretta/CS Mag" insert. It is listed as being component #2 on the CR 2000 Versa Magazine Pouch sheet that came with each pouch. I hope this helps!

mattk

Matt,

Is there any chance you could take a couple of pics of the pouch with and without the mag in it, so I could see how it sits and how you have the spacer setup. I tried all three spacers in every configuration I could think of but none seemed to work. Thanks

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mattk. It looks like they are the spacers for the STI mags though. The CZ/Beretta spacer is not a flat piece it has two bends. The pictures are a great help though. I will try that setup tonight.

Adam

It looks like they are the spacers for the STI mags though. The CZ/Beretta spacer is not a flat piece it has two bends. The pictures are a great help though. I will try that setup tonight.

I apologize for the poor pictures. Photography isn't a strong suit. I've outlined the Beretta / CS Mag insert that I am using. As you can see it has two bends in it. You are correct that the STI / Para / Bull Mag insert is flat, but I'm not using it.

CR1smallmod.jpg

mattk