Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Many things

bierman

In no particular order:

1. Non stick pans that aren't

2. Cashiers who have no idea what to do when the "computer goes down".

3. Drivers who stop on the on ramp when getting on the interstate.

4. People who think they know what is best for me and my family when they have never met us.

5. People acting stupid (especially when it's me).

6 The current public fascination with the lives of the rich and famous. Who cares that an anorexic heiress is dating a drug addicted musician, who just broke up with an alcoholic actress?

7. The seeming lack of fresh ideas in the entertainment industry. I am sick to death of movies that are remakes of old movies, TV shows, video games etc. How about something original every once in a while?

8. Not being able to sit down and watch a TV show with my 11 year old daughter without seeing 457 commercials for ED treatments, STD treatments, "male enhancement" treatments or "Girls Gone Wild" videos.

9. When so called "firearms experts" are interviewed by the media and call it a "clip" when its a magazine.

10. Boneheads at my local range doing #5.

11. People with no regard for human life. My wife has a co-worker whose nephew was murdered by a guy "just because he felt like shooting someone". Apparently this is the 5th time he has done it.

12. A criminal justice system that allows oxygen thiefs like the one above to continue to live.

13. Gunstore employees who give me "The Look" when I reveal that I shoot USPSA.

14. 3 bucks a gallon for gasoline.

Ok, I feel better now... Back to your regular programming.