Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me out

Round_Gun_Shooter

I am looking for a set of Pachmayr Gripper K Frame Square butt grips. Anyone have a nice used set before I go to Brownell's web site?

To explain, I want to put covered back strap grips on my 617 to put me a little farther away from the trigger. Send me an e mail with what you have or post other suggestions.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi RGS.

I found them! Pachmayr Gripper for K&L-frame, square butt.

The grip has a 3/4 inch split on the heel of the butt, but othervise fine....

I remember that I didn't like the "spongy" feel they had when shooting magnum loads, beacuse they have such a "loose" fit in the thumb web area of the grip and I changed to grips with open back instead.

If this is of any interest for you, send me some 15 dollars worth (shipping incl.) of range pick .45 ACP brass with SMALL primer pockets.

Edited by RogerT

Hi RGS.

I found them! Pachmayr Gripper for K&L-frame, square butt.

The grip has a 3/4 inch split on the heel of the butt, but othervise fine....

I remember that I didn't like the "spongy" feel they had when shooting magnum loads, beacuse they have such a "loose" fit in the thumb web area of the grip and I changed to grips with open back instead.

If this is of any interest for you, send me some 15 dollars worth (shipping incl.) of range pick .45 ACP brass with SMALL primer pockets.

Roger,

I can not export Brass without having a problem if it gets opened. Thanks for the offer but I will stay States side for this one I think.

Gary