Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lee perfect powder measure...

I have a couple of Lee C-Frame presses I use strictly for load development, and then the proven loads are handed off to my Dillon SDB. I have a Lee Perfect Powder measure on order which won't arrive until the middle of next week, which will be mounted alongside one of the C-Frame's. My question is simple... I require the overall height measurement of the powder measure and stand combined. I want to have the cover made for the press before the measure arrives. Can someone please measure the height on their Lee Perfect Powder measure for me? I would greatly appreciate it. :cheers:

Thank you in advance.

Connor

Edited by Connor

I have the measurement I was looking for, 12.25". I built a "dillon type" strong mount for one of the C-Frames that I will also be attaching the Lee powder measure to. I have an RCBS Uni Flow measure mounted to my bench right now, but it's a little too big to attach to the mount and having to slide my chair from station to powder measure doesn't work for me anymore. The Lee measure is just the ticket and I'm told they're very accurate.

Connor