Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Italian Nationals and European Championships

Bones

All the Americans and Canadians need to thank everyone involved in making this match happen. The logistics of such a complex undertaking are daunting - two sets of match logistics, International travel planning, gun/ammunition transportation and language issues to name just a few. It is especially impressive when you consider the very short amount of time that elapsed from SO training to first shots. The match had its snags as all do, but overall it was a fantastic first effort.

Thanks to all the SOs & crew, IDPA HQ for getting it done, Franco D'Anna for translation, all of our Italian friends - Cesare, Simone, Mauro, Paulo, Fausto, Roberto, Andrea- and especially to our very gracious hosts - Giorgio Acerboni and his lovely wife Miriam.

I hope you allow us to return the hospitality and friendship you extended to us very soon.

Best Regards,

Craig

Edited by Bones

All the Americans and Canadians need to thank everyone involved in making this match happen. The logistics of such a complex undertaking are daunting - two sets of match logistics, International travel planning, gun/ammunition transportation and language issues to name just a few. It is especially impressive when you consider the very short amount of time that elapsed from SO training to first shots. The match had its snags as all do, but overall it was a fantastic first effort.

Thanks to all the SOs & crew, IDPA HQ for getting it done, Franco D'Anna for translation, all of our Italian friends - Cesare, Simone, Mauro, Paulo, Fausto, Roberto, Andrea- and especially to our very gracious hosts - Giorgio Acerboni and his lovely wife Miriam.

I hope you allow us to return the hospitality and friendship you extended to us very soon.

Best Regards,

Craig

Hats off to all that made this match happen

if your planning your calander for next year

this is a match you will never forget

the food the people the food the sights

the food the people

did I mention the food

Thanks to our hosts

Giorgio and Miriam

and his girls

monica and claudia