Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Maxmichele.com

shooting for M

I know this is a "what I like" but I have to give the story. I ordered a CRSpeed belt and 4 Versa pouches from maxmichele.com great prices and everything was here in just a few days, keep in mind it usually takes an extra day to get things where I live. Well the stupid post office busted one of the boxes open saran wraped in closed and didn't say anything about it. Well the box that was supposed to have 4 versa pouches only had 1. I thought maybe there was a third box but after talking via e-mail and on the phone with Mr Michel Sr. it seems the USPS strikes again. They are unfortunately out of black pouches but offered to send another color or they will send me three more the day they get them. With thier e-mail included the home phone number for both Jr and Sr., that my friends is customer service.

BTW I have also had great experiences with Shooters connection and Dawson Precision over the last week. Everyone seems to be fast and helpful. I love the sport for the shooting, but the people make me proud to share it with anyone I can drag to the range with me.

Jason

Edit:spelling

Edited by shooting for M