Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sights For Glock 24

AustinMike

I picked up a Glock 24 for cheap on a whim to experiment with the longer sight radius. I've been using Dawson sights on my other Glocks, but it looks like the front sight will hang over the lightening cut on top of the slide on the the G24. Don't know if that's a problem or not, but I was wondering what the few who shoot the G24 prefer for a sight setup.

Thanks,

Mike

I picked up a Glock 24 for cheap on a whim to experiment with the longer sight radius. I've been using Dawson sights on my other Glocks, but it looks like the front sight will hang over the lightening cut on top of the slide on the the G24. Don't know if that's a problem or not, but I was wondering what the few who shoot the G24 prefer for a sight setup.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike -- I went ahead and used the Dawson FO front sight on my G24. As you say, part of it hangs over the cut, but it doesn't seem to affect anything. I looked at it, thought, "that's interesting," and never worried about it again. :)

Of far more concern will be the sight tool you're going to need....See the thread from a few months ago.

Steve

Of far more concern will be the sight tool you're going to need....See the thread from a few months ago.

If I go with Dawson sights, I'll just run the gun up there and have them put the front sight on. It will be cheaper than ordering in a special tool. ;)