Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Limited Nationals

sniperdog

I was lucky enough to get a slot for the 2006 Limited Nationals and paid for it on line but have never received any sort of confirmation packet. Does anyone have any ideas ??

How long ago did you get the slot and pay for it?

I recieved my packet within a week of paying for slot.

I would imagine that Kimberly is swamped sending these things out and issueing Nationals slots. I'd give her a litttle more time, you'll get it.

Off topic:

J Alley, I'll be darned. I picked up your open pistol a couple of years ago from you ( I made Master with it a couple of months back).

I'll be at the limited nationals as well this year. I hope to meet you there!

On topic:

As CJ said, I'm sure Kimberley is swamped right about now, she is on top of her game usually and I suspect she'll be sending your stuff out very quickly!

Steven Z

Off topic:

J Alley, I'll be darned. I picked up your open pistol a couple of years ago from you ( I made Master with it a couple of months back).

I'll be at the limited nationals as well this year. I hope to meet you there!

On topic:

As CJ said, I'm sure Kimberley is swamped right about now, she is on top of her game usually and I suspect she'll be sending your stuff out very quickly!

Steven Z

Nice to hear from you and really glad that my open gun found a good home. I knew it had the MAster level in it just not in my hands. Looking forward to meeting you in September.

I was lucky enough to get a slot for the 2006 Limited Nationals and paid for it on line but have never received any sort of confirmation packet. Does anyone have any ideas ??

I sent my earned slot in Priority Mail, so I know when it go to Sedro. It took about a month to get the confirmation back. I imagine they are busy.

If you paid online, don't worry, it'll be along.