Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Be careful what you wish for

xcount

Guy walks into a bar carrying a miniature man who is a little over one foot tall. He sets the little man on the bar and calls the bartender over.

"Give me a beer, give the little fellow a shot glass of beer, set everyone in the place up with a drink, and have one yourself", says the guy.

The bartender makes all the drinks and tells the guy it comes to $40. The guy pulls a $100 bill out of his pocket and tells the bartender to keep the change.

The little man drains his shot glass of beer then walks down the top of the bar knocking over everyone's drinks and tipping over all the ashtrays & popcorn baskets. The other customers are pretty upset and the bartender has to clean up the mess.

The guy calls the bartender over again, apologizes, and tells the bartender to give him another beer, another shot glass of beer for the little fellow, a round for the house, one for the bartender, and hands over a $100 bill saying, "Keep the change".

Same thing happens. The little man drinks his beer then heads down the bar spilling drinks and kicking over ashtrays & snack baskets. Now the customers are really POed.

So the bartender comes over and says, "Look, you are buying a lot of drinks and you are a good tipper, but what's the story with your little buddy?"

"Well", says the guy, "I was walking down the beach one day and saw a bottle laying in the sand. I picked it up, brushed it off, and this genie appeared. He said I could have any 3 wishes."

"So, I wished for perfect health and I haven't even had a cold since. I wished for unlimited wealth and every time I reach into my pocket I find a $100 bill."

"Finally, I wished for a 14 inch pr*ck. And there he is!!!"