Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Regarding Ernie Hill Ft Holsters

jdwhelton

I think I'm going to start using my old one again. Anybody know where I can still get the barrel guide stud for the floor plate. I have the .45/need a .38 Super or a .40. Don't really want to start shaving on this one if I don't have to.

jd

I think I'm going to start using my old one again. Anybody know where I can still get the barrel guide stud for the floor plate. I have the .45/need a .38 Super or a .40. Don't really want to start shaving on this one if I don't have to.

jd

I did a few quick google searches and came up with nothing. His old web address leads to another business and there are no current phone numbers for him. All I could find is an address.

Ernie Hill Speed Leather

4507 N.195th Ave.

Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340

USA

If you can get your hands on some delrin rod you can make your own. Just chuck it in a drill press and "turn" it to size with sand paper.

According to several Cowboy shooters, Ernie has been MIA for about 4 years. Something to do with the IRS.

Several think he has left the country.

Good luck finding him.

Thanks guys....I found a fellow on another forum who has one for a 38 Sooper he's sending me. I've thought of a few ways to make my own using the EH floor.

jd