Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Indiana State Section Match

[Hell yea!!! Came in handy too, as it kept our gear dry when the rain hit...Poor Dave Ball got poured on, as they had to reshoot a stage...We fired our last shot, and scurried out of there like rats as their squad was taking the range!!! He assures us that he will get his revenge on me when he comes up to Michigan. :P Felt bad for Jane, but not for Dave...he-he.

Jeff

You are off the hook, Jeff. I nailed the re-shoot - knocked a full second off of my previous run!

See you in MI in a couple of weeks.

David

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say this was a fantastic crew!!! To show up a little over an hour late with two of my buddies from Chicago and still be able to shoot the match was just awesome. Thanks to David Ball for taking the time to help us get caught up and thanks to the squad for giving me sh_t about going to the wrong range (Atlanta) :o Next time I will double check where the match is and not assume it was at the same place as last year :blink:

Great match, fun stages, awesome staff, beautiful day to shoot, and a great squad - PRICELESS !!

See you guys in Michigan (if I can find the range) :wacko:

Dave

I got to see this match from both sides. I was the clip board wrangler on stage #1 Saturday. And a nicer bunch of shooters could not have been found. Nor a better run stage. I am biased though. Then on Sunday I got to see the match as a shooter. Another great bunch of folks on squad 18. And great and smoothly run stages.

This was one of the best run match I have ever been associated with. From either side of the fence.

Thanks to all the Shooters and RO's alike.

David, I think I look better with the smudge on the lense.

Mike Thompson

thanks to dave, walt, mary, lonnie and the whole gang in indiana. i had a great time even though my shooting didn't reflect it. congrats to all the winners.

see you guys soon.

I'LL second that enjoyed every aspect of match

WEEL OILED MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary