Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Armanov Bullet Feeder

Anyone used the Armanov Bullet Feeder? I have searched and other than an Ultimate Reloader clip on the Armanov website I do not find any reviews. Must be too new. Looks nice and at an attractive price. I'm got burned on the Armanov Electronic Round Counter and so I'm hesitant to buy new products from them.

https://www.armanov.com/shop/armanov-bullet-feeder-2946#attr=1847

Friend of mine uses it a for a while and he has been satisfied with the feeder as far as I remember

We will shoot a match today, I will ask him for details.

Edited by r4ptor

So here my update after loosing around 15 liters of sweat at the match today.

He is satisfied with the feeder.

From time to time one bullet jams up in the feeder plate but apparently this is an easy fix.

Also maybe this is because he currently loads 145s and they are rather long.

He is switching to 115 and will observe the problem.

But for the price asked he is very happy with it.

• 1 month later...

As much as I distrust Armanov after wasting money on their digital round counter, I bought their bullet feeder for my RL1100. Set up was pretty straight forward and  fairly simple. The instructions could be better, I referenced the DAA feeder info for die info. After 50+ years reloading on everything from a single stage, a Square Deal, several 550s, a 650 and now an 1100, while die setup was time consuming, it was not difficult for me. Initial set up was for RN 9mm 115 gr polymer coated and only one range trip, but worked well. Next I'll try 147 JHP.

So far so good.