Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brownell's Gauntlet 2-Gun

Hello Friends. I'm the match director for this one.

Gauntlet 2-gun match being run with Brownell's at their big spring shooting complex facility. 8 stages over 2 days. Rifle shooting will be out to 500 yards, 180 second par time stages, random draw prize table, and physical trophies for top placements. Entry fee is only $200 as I want the match to be affordable for a wide variety of people. I think most matches charge too much and you can put on a professional high production multigun match and not charge a paycheck for it. 

Shooting will be more challenging than most matches, some physical challenges(sprinting, carrying heavy thing, crawling under barb wire.) Machine gun as a stage gun, and a variety of fun props to balance out the challenging physical and shooting portions. 

We have 2 dedicated ROs per stage and trained medical staff on site.

4 divisions, 2 more modern serious divisons and 2 more classic fun ones in rules and feel.

Gunfighter
-Rifle gets 30rd max, one optic(dot/magnifier count as a single optic choice), no bipod
-Pistol gets one optic, no muzzle device, flush fit mags

Armored Core
Must wear plate carrier with rifle plates
-Rifle has no limit on accessories. 
-Handgun, no braces or stocks, no other limits on accessories.

Made of Iron
-Rifle must have only iron sights and magazine capacity of 30rds
Pistol must have only iron sights, no muzzle devices, and 15rd magazine capacity(downloading acceptable).

They don't make em like they used to
-Rifle, handgun, and accessories must be 1946 production or earlier. Accurate replicas are authorized  

I wrote them with few restrictions on purpose. I'd rather have more interesting combinations and let people get creative or just plain shoot the thing they want to.

https://practiscore.com/gunfighter-gauntlet-2-gun/register

Rules are here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11eGUuX0OOldaQWydSOQC1_xCIgKEYgie_Eg0B-HDv2w/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to ask me any questions here or at MD@GauntletMatches.com