Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate mag springs

Sammon87

I’m sure this has been talked about plenty I just can’t seem to find the topic. I recently replaced all of my czechmate magazine springs (4-24s and 3-29s) with grams springs and followers, and they do not work for me. The will barely feed rounds and only if they’re hand loaded. If I use a speed loader of any kind it’ll jam the springs up. That being said, I’m looking for insight on what people have been having luck with besides grams. I will be getting some mbx mags for match mags but I would like the others to function for practice mags. I’m not worried about slide lock or losing a round of capacity for reliability. Thanks for the help. 

The factory big sticks are more or less useless unless they've been tuned -- they will suffer from really horrible nosediving issues. The MBX big sticks are a lot better and will get you 29+1 without nosediving issues.

I had no issues with the 20 rounders with grams, personally. I ran them with CZC extensions to get 23 rounds. Did you get the right ones?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there is a different follower for the cz75 mags and the tacsport mags (small frame vs large frame)