Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Greetings from Kentucky

JBaldridge

Hey there everybody.

My name is Josh. I'm 22 and have been shooting competitively for the past decade now. My journey began with local outlaw Steel-based matches but I really started shooting competitively on a team with the Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP) when I was 13. I got into USPSA a couple years later and have only dabbled in it since then, but I then discovered true Steel Challenge in 2015 and that's where my love for shooting really exploded. In the past decade I have accomplished some major feats such as becoming the Steel Challenge RFPI World Champion in 2018, High Overall in the SASP Nationals Center-fire division in 2018, and RFPO High Overall at the 2019 and 2020 KY State Steel Challenge championships. For the past couple of years I have been completely inactive in the shooting scene but now with some changes in my life, I am getting back into competition and my love for the shooting sports continues to grow.

I hope to participate in plenty of discussion on this forum, learn more about shooting and the industry, and meet some of you all at some matches in the future.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, JoeMKY said:

Hello Josh, welcome to the forum from another Kentuckian.  Are you going to start shooting the matches at Bgsl again?

I will shooting Steel on the 8th. First match in over 2 years. Hoping to start shooting carry optics in USPSA soon as well.

9 hours ago, JBaldridge said:

I will shooting Steel on the 8th. First match in over 2 years. Hoping to start shooting carry optics in USPSA soon as well.

Cool, I was planning on shooting that one too. Still a lot of the same faces from two years ago plus some new ones.

you can also practice with your carry optics in steel. I think I might shoot carry optics for the first gun and either rfop or ppco for the second on the 8th.

• 2 weeks later...