Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger/Joel Park Practical Shooting Fundamentals - March 11-12 2023 Longview Tx

OldRunner

This is Ben's flagship class, you'll work on fundamental USPSA skills, apply them in a stage environment & shoot a mix of drills and stages.

You'll also work on hitting small targets, moving around through stages, and breaking down stages. Don’t let the “Fundamentals” in the title for this class mislead you. This is geared towards people that already shoot USPSA, understand scoring/safety rules and want to improve. Students should come away with an idea about how to dry practice more efficiently and how to improve the foundational skills for USPSA.

It will be @ East Texas Rifle & Pistol Club (Longview Tx) on March 11-12 2023, the cost is $475.00 & the min. round count is 750 but many shooters will shoot 1K+. PM me for more info. or to sign up for it.

• 2 months later...

I now have < 4 slots left, text 318-469-9974 or email: mbgilster@gmail.com w/ questions & I'll have a wait list if/when there are cancellations but given the # of early signups I'm doubtful many slots will open once it fills 'prolly in the next week/two.

Edited by OldRunner

• 3 months later...

Ben/Joel added a Thrs-Fri Mar. 9-10 Practical Shooting Fundamentals class after the wknd. class maxed out in Oct.

Cost is also $475. w/ a 1-1.5K rd count & PM me for more information as I now have 14 paid in since it announced on 24 Dec. so it's filling quickly.