Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from WV...

Lowlander

Glad to be part of the forum. I figured since I'm new I should post up here. I am starting to develope an interest in competitive pistol shooting. I also enjoy building my own guns so I joined up here to start researching what I'm going to need to do to get started.

I've yet to shoot in any competitions. I have a Glock 35 MOS that I purchased a while back to cut my teeth on. I had the opportunity to shoot a friend's 2011 and immediately fell in love with it. So I started building a couple so I can figure out what I like. 

Anyway, I still have a ways to go. I still need to set my progressive press up and work up some loads. I'm also going to be loading and building a rig for my wife. The kids are getting older and leaving the nest. So I'm hoping this will be a productive way to keep us occupied going forward.

I have two 2011 short blocks put together and I'm also building a RIA A2 frame up. The RIA frame has been really worked over and is what I'm going to start out with. I joined up here to learn from those of you already in the game so I can get some direction on finishing these pistols out. Hopefully I can give some help back in the process.