Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AO1 vs TSO single action trigger, what gives?

RogerS

Greetings all...I finally got my sweaty hands on an AO1 LD and got to shoot it along side my son's Tactical Sport Orange and I'm blown away with the 1.5Lb trigger in the TSO and am not so impressed with the +3.5lb single action trigger in the A01. 

I was able to get the single action trigger down to 2.5lbs, but it still doesn't feel anything like the TSO's out of the box awesomeness.  When I used to bang on SIGs, I was able to get the single action triggers on DA/SA guns down at or under 2lbs, like the SAO SIGs, but I must be missing something here.

I don't have lots of experience with the CZs, but does anyone have any recommendations on how to get the trigger in the A01 closer to what the TSO is showing?

Cheers!

58 minutes ago, RogerS said:

Greetings all...I finally got my sweaty hands on an AO1 LD and got to shoot it along side my son's Tactical Sport Orange and I'm blown away with the 1.5Lb trigger in the TSO and am not so impressed with the +3.5lb single action trigger in the A01. 

I was able to get the single action trigger down to 2.5lbs, but it still doesn't feel anything like the TSO's out of the box awesomeness.  When I used to bang on SIGs, I was able to get the single action triggers on DA/SA guns down at or under 2lbs, like the SAO SIGs, but I must be missing something here.

I don't have lots of experience with the CZs, but does anyone have any recommendations on how to get the trigger in the A01 closer to what the TSO is showing?

Cheers!

I would start here:

Stuart Wong

Ghost Products Inc

CZ Custom Shop

1008 S Center St

Mesa, AZ 85210

480-969-1311 voice

480-969-9687 facsimile

stuart@czcustom.com

www.czcustom.com