Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Non-weighted Magazine Pads Legal Production

boo radley

I searched, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...

I have 6 urethane Jentra "bumper pads" glued to the botttom of my G35 magazines. They're approximately 1/8" thick, and handy only because they're colored, and I don't confuse them with mags for my 9mm.

Would I need to remove these pads to shoot Production Division, legally? Or get new magazine? Thx

To quote some responses I got earlier in the year this is one of those "clear as mud" areas.

Here's the link to my question earlier in the year:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...topic=21648&hl=

I didn't have them already on my mags so I opted to just not use them this year.

Edited by j2fast

I searched, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for...

I have 6 urethane Jentra "bumper pads" glued to the botttom of my G35 magazines. They're approximately 1/8" thick, and handy only because they're colored, and I don't confuse them with mags for my 9mm.

Would I need to remove these pads to shoot Production Division, legally? Or get new magazine? Thx

If you look around on ebay you'll find factory Glock mag bottoms in a few different colors, they have the Glock logo imbeded in them. I've been questioned about my colored mag bottoms both in USPSA & IDPA, I just show them the Glock logo and everybody leaves me alone (so far). I use orange for the 9mm and blue for the 40's, works nice for keeping my mags from 'getting lost' into somebody's range bag...

michaels