Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Gold Match

zx9rt1

Good morning everyone! I need some help with a new Tanfoglio Gold Match I picked up the other day. The trigger on the pistol needs a good working over. I currently shoot a Czechmate and I’m wanting to get the Tanfoglio trigger as close I can to the Czechmate. 

The Tanfoglio has a trigger break that averages a little over 5 pounds which to me is a tad too high considering what I’m used too. Does anyone have a list of parts that would need to be replaced to get her going in the right direction? I emailed Patriot a couple of days ago and have not received a reply. 

So now I turn to the ones that have experience with the Tanfoglio Gold Match. It’s a new pistol stamped “2020” under the the left side thumb safety. I’m looking to get the trigger break under 2 pounds. My Czechmate is consistent with  1 lb 6 ounce trigger out of the box. 

Im a bit disappointed with the Tanfoglio’s trigger especially since it’s an open pistol. However, I believe she has the potential to be a good runner. Please let me know of some suggestions if you can. Have a great day and be safe!

Michael