Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swap My G34 Upper For Your G35/24/22?

boo radley

I have a G34 and G35, and would just assume stay with .40S&W.

My G34 is a 3rd generation pistol, and I bought it new 4 or 5 months ago. I'd consider swapping the top end for a 3rd generation model of one of those I listed....I'm *pretty* sure they're plug-n-play, with the exception of the trigger housing/ejector (we can exchange these, too....).

I'd expect a 34 to be pretty much a straight swap with a 35 in similar condition, with +/- $, for variations. I have Henie/Dawson sights in my upper, which I'd like to keep. Barrel is factory.

Something to think about. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thx!

Steve

I have a G34 and G35, and would just assume stay with .40S&W.

My G34 is a 3rd generation pistol, and I bought it new 4 or 5 months ago. I'd consider swapping the top end for a 3rd generation model of one of those I listed....I'm *pretty* sure they're plug-n-play, with the exception of the trigger housing/ejector (we can exchange these, too....).

I'd expect a 34 to be pretty much a straight swap with a 35 in similar condition, with +/- $, for variations. I have Henie/Dawson sights in my upper, which I'd like to keep. Barrel is factory.

Something to think about. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

Thx!

Steve

PM Sent

Hey Steve,

Sorry I did not ignore you, I just received your last message, had not received any prior.

Thanks,

John

John -- check your settings in "My Controls."

This morning, I just got notification that my email to you bounced (after 3 days only - thanks Micro$oft!). Anyway -- you've got "yagoo.com" as your domain name. I'm not sure that's what you intended...

Thanks to both of you, but I think at this point, it makes sense just to keep the 34 as is, for now, and I found a decent deal on a KKM barrel.

I know the feeling, I have a 34 & 35 also. I bought a Storm Lake, 6 port barrel for the 35 and now wish I had bought it for the 34 instead. I'm thinking about selling the 35, buying another 34, and setting it up for 9 major. Oh well!

Good luck,

John