Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adaptor for 134A


Recommended Posts

I have a TM G17 arriving soon, and would prefer to use 134A for its lower pressure. May I know what the adaptor is called? The refridgerant doesn't come with a pump for gas and all, have to get it seperately. If you know, do let me know. Thank you :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...