Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy

alloutdoors

New to the forum and a lifelong outdoors guy, i.e., plinking, hunting, etc.  Over the past couple years, however, a friend turned me on to competitive shooting and I enjoy it tremendously.  Not surprising, I have found the folks at matches to be helpful, friendly and genuinely fine folks.  As for myself, I generally shoot in a match every weekend somewhere here in the Midwest and the “games” I enjoy are IDPA, USPSA and Action utilizing a range of guns, e.g., Glock 34, CZ Tactical Sport Orange and JP Enterprises GMR-15.  I hope to learn from contributors here and where possible offer some insight as well.    

Welcome aboard. This is the best forum online for gun lovers and game lovers! Joined a while back and always get awesome feedback and great advice for the most part. One warning for you, it will make you spend more money lol. Stay off the classifieds and you should be good to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, mattmann said:

Welcome aboard. This is the best forum online for gun lovers and game lovers! Joined a while back and always get awesome feedback and great advice for the most part. One warning for you, it will make you spend more money lol. Stay off the classifieds and you should be good to go!!

Thanks for the heads-up and good to know.  I made two additional purchases yesterday, so I better off the classified section for the next couple weeks, LOL..