Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 fails function check, please help.

usmc0326

Sarge- To be clear it was a gun built by Matt at Predator Tactical. The whole gun was a pile of shit. I sold it for way less than I had into it. Bought a Stock STI Marauder and have been shooting the piss out of it. The factory STI was tighter in slide to fit, barrel lockup and the fit and finish was WORLDS Apart. The PT gun was delivered to me full of blast media, which had been shot in the gun. The slide to frame fit lateral measurement was 0.0063 inch clearance... There was a laundry list of issues starting with the barrel fit being looser than my factory glock 17 barrel. Dude is under investigation by the ATF/ FBI. I hope he goes down... I told him I wanted a new gun, he vanished from the face of the planet. I have pics and dialog if anyone needs that so I don't get slammed for slander or some hippie nonsense. But it was funny, the same things he said in his shooting skills video featuring don beiski (sp?) about gunsmiths, is everything he became.

New STI Marauder with a transplant DVC grip, Dawson 2011 mag release and gunsmith trigger are awesome. Not talking 50 yard bullseye gun, but excellent for three gun and has made me up my game shooting limited minor.