Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock 3's

ogiebb

Sure ill post pics of the finish. As far as the Trigger Pulls on DA and SA i was Extremely disappointed. LOL

Really? Not that great? Compared to what?

Thank b you for the info.

I Love the looks and everything but the trigger was gritty and not as good as my other regular stock 2 and 3's that have been polished.

it has the extreme parts in there but I thought being Xtreme would be Bad Ass out of the box. it will be a great addition to the

collection no doubt and still happy to have them. but I will still need to clean it up a bit before it replaces my CZ and Stock 2's in the rotation.

Edited by ogiebb

Well as it was advertised as bad ass out the box I would expect the same. I'm sure the fit/finish is awesome but it's sad to hear the trigger is a fail. Well, you know what to do to make it right and at least the parts are there so you don't have to replace anything.

Perhaps it's more the open gun that has the tricked out trigger from the start. Advertised as 1.8lbs I think?

Well as it was advertised as bad ass out the box I would expect the same. I'm sure the fit/finish is awesome but it's sad to hear the trigger is a fail. Well, you know what to do to make it right and at least the parts are there so you don't have to replace anything.

Perhaps it's more the open gun that has the tricked out trigger from the start. Advertised as 1.8lbs I think?

I would like to check out the Limited Gun :) hopefully that thing would be nice