Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How to score the second slowest time on a stage at Euro Extreme Open..

czbeardly

First day and Stage 18 at EEO 2015 was the worst (And probably the funniest to watch if you happend to be in my Squad). Medium course, min round 20. Gun unloaded on table with the magazines you needed to shoot. So I put down a bigstick and a 22 rnder on the table. Loading and snaping the 22er to my magnet, smooth as hell, shot the first targets, ran to the second position, a low port in wall - bang bang bang - click... something was wrong. My brain thought aw yes, just dump the Magazine, rack, in with a new - rack - go bang.

So far so good, two more targets shot, and then my brain then kicked back into my initial stageplan - change magazine. So there I was running back and forth to get my bigstick, and pretty much everything from there on was just a Benny Hill sketch, all that was missing was the Music. I Think the fastest time was something around 13s, I clocked in at 48+... There might even be a video of it where you can hear my part frustrated part angry at myself state "Well that was a huge waste of time!" in the end...

Then again, I plan better now, and my brain can handle screwups better now.