Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jared's adventure

Hoosiershooter

I thought I would start a diary with others. My journey started in May with my first USPSA match. As of now I have 3 under my belt.

A little background. I have a Mil/Le background and have been luck to attend some great marksmanship skills. So shooting USPSA isn't a huge change but a learning experience nonetheless.

My goal is to make "A" by this time next year and then onto "M". Pretty tall order, but I like the challenge.

So far I've been dry firing daily for at least 15 minutes. And weekly live fire. I have Stoegers book and scale targets coming, and look forward to that.

My focus is on Limited, while shooting some production.

Follow me on this journey. And please feel free to critique or pass on helpful advice.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could put more into this update. But it has been the same. Just one live fire session since last post. Worked on a few bill drills. Most of the time has been with the newborn that came early. But I have dedicated 20mins a night to Stoegers dry fire routines no matter how tired. And I have been doing the Captains of rush routines. I am getting ready to bump to the 1.5.

Now to see where I stand on the 13th when USPSA updates. And can't wait to shoot next week.