Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New production rules

Onepocket

For those that want the mystical perfectly level playing field create a division called SuperProduction. All stages are run with stage guns that are absolutely bone stock. Use AA ammo. Have one approved holster, mag set, ears, cap, shoes.

And all SuperProduction shooters will also be required to be 5'9" and weight 165lbs or no joy!

"Limited" has become a bizarre archaic-ism. To me, it's "Open Iron" (sights, that is). If it wasn't for the bullet diameter restriction, who knows what the differences would be between Open and Open Iron. Besides iron.

Of all the divisions, I tend to think Production gives the least benefit to the first thousand dollars spent on mods of any division. From that perspective, its does well at its intended purpose.
I dislike shooting Production and virtually never have, but that doesn't mean I don't think it's a great division. It draws people in and gets them shooting... good stuff.

And it has the advantage of being easily the most "practical" gun of all of the divisions in the United States Practical Shooting Association. That right there earns my approval.
If it needs to be said, I shoot Single Stack, since that's what I actually carry, and what actually sits on the nightstand, but that's just my perspective.
But I am sorry about onepocket's middle finger and don't really have a solution for that.