Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

nationals 2004

weebles

Now showing my air rifle ignorance ... maybe you'll get the idea, nonetheless :) Perhaps after a shot, open the action/bolt on the rifle, and leave it that way until you load it again. Thus, while you're on the line, if the bolt's closed, it's loaded. Or, somehow arrange your pellets so that you can tell you've already stuffed one in there, or something :) Those ideas probably don't specifically work - but I'll bet you can figure something out that works for you.

I had an experience similar to your Candian Grand Prix experience. I missed winning the '98(?? - can't find my old match results) Georgia State Match in Open by something like a tenth of a match point. Instead, I took high Master and 2nd overall. I made three mistakes along the way - any one of which theoretically could have made the difference. In truth, I still haven't forgiven myself for that ;)

Dave

well our target returns break, and then they call cease fire!

and its like ya!!!... :mellow:

then i get mixed up, but yes, i have found one (a routine),

its similar... you see, for my dumb gun its extremely hard to tell if you loaded or not, and it lets you like load 10 pellets if you wanted to...

so its really stupid, so yeah, that is just walther guns (a make)

my brothers gun is like a fienworkbau (i have no idea on the spelling)

which doesn't let you, but i personally don't like how the gun feels, so i bought a walther instead.... and not to mention its prettier :lol::DB)

Uh huh, at least a 1000, its a custom jacket, custom colours and yeah... everything is custom :D:lol:

Plus shipping and handling stuff, its more, :unsure:

and the euro is up... so YAY...

My money flies fast out the the weee pocket i have

and thanks, I have enthusiasim, cause i want to go to the olympics, :ph34r:

so i need to get good, at a young age, i suppose, even though shooting is for like any age. (which is cool)

but i want to get there A.S.A.P :D