Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix Rod & Gun Club 1st Sat of the Month May Rifle Match

This coming Saturday, May 3rd is the next regularly scheduled USPSA match for the club. With the usual 4 stages including a classifier. The match starts at 7AM.
Please Pre-Register at the link listed here.
Afterwards, we will again hold the Rifle match starting at 3pm after we change the stages up a bit. This match contains 3-gun style rifle only stages. I found that this practice was not only fun but very helpful in preparation for the recent USPSA MULTI-GUN NATIONALS. You can shoot this match with any caliber of Auto or Semi-Auto rifle. This month we will also be allowed to shoot some long range steel targets ranging from 100-300 yards. Please ensure that your ammunition is not steel or steel cored. We will check all amunition with a magnet.
Please also pre-register for that match on this different link:
Pre-Registering is very helpful as is saves me allot of time and helps me to plan for how to best run the match. The continued success of these matches depend on your cooperation with these requests.
We will again begin set-up for the match on Fri around 8am. I spend the entire day there making sure that the match is ready for you on Saturday. Any and all help is appreciated at any time that is convenient for you. In addition you can shoot the match for free in addition to cash for gas/lunch. Please email me if you can help.
Please let me know if you are receiving multiple copies of this email. I am trying my best to combine several email lists that I have received. Our records show that you have shot matches in the Phoenix area before, If you have moved and no longer wish to receive these announcements let me know and I will remove you from the list. - Thanks