Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NROI Level 1 Seminar, May 17-18, Hopkinton MA

BostonBullit

Hopkinton Sportsman's Associaton has committed to hosting the USPSA Level 1 NROI Seminar on May 17-18, 2014. We have received confirmation from NROI that Jay Worden will be giving the class and we are now taking registrations.

The class will run from 8am to approximately 5pm on Saturday and 8am until complete on Sunday. You must attend both days to complete the course.

The approximate cost of the class is expected to be $65-70, this will be solidified once I have a good headcount. The reason for this is we share the cost of having the instructor in town to give the class so the number of students has a direct affect on price.

HSA is located at 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA and is convenient to Rt 495. We have plenty of parking and nearby lunch options.

Please send me a pm or e-mail at the address below to let me know if you are interested in attending the class. If you will be attending please don't hesitate to talk to some of your usual squad mates about attending as well; as I said it helps keep the per student cost down....plus it means more people to help RO the local matches which is the ultimate goal here.

Thanks,

Peter Dougenik

HSA HHH Stats Geek

TY71710

peterdougenik at gmail.com