Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HELP Dillon RL1000 Press Parts Needed Small Primer Slide

Need help! I just picked up a Nice Dillon RL1000 press and most of the primer feed system was missing. I was able to purchase most all parts needed from Dillon, but they no longer have the primer slides available. Now the big problem, they made a design change around press #600, so the early ones are very thin like the thickness of a nickel, the later ones are thicker, as the new ones for current powder systems are 1/4 in thick. I need the early small primer slide to get this press working, but also need the large primer slide too. I would purchase outright the slide, or if someone has one to loan so that I could have one made, would greatly appreciate a real picture of one so that I know what I am looking at. I have the old print out from Dillon of the parts break down. Or info on someone that may have Vintage press parts in inventory or is a Guru on this press?

Thanks for any and all help and info,

Wayne

• 3 weeks later...

Need help! I just picked up a Nice Dillon RL1000 press and most of the primer feed system was missing. I was able to purchase most all parts needed from Dillon, but they no longer have the primer slides available. Now the big problem, they made a design change around press #600, so the early ones are very thin like the thickness of a nickel, the later ones are thicker, as the new ones for current powder systems are 1/4 in thick. I need the early small primer slide to get this press working, but also need the large primer slide too. I would purchase outright the slide, or if someone has one to loan so that I could have one made, would greatly appreciate a real picture of one so that I know what I am looking at. I have the old print out from Dillon of the parts break down. Or info on someone that may have Vintage press parts in inventory or is a Guru on this press?

Wayne

I've got what you need. Sending PM.

Wayne

Does anyone here know how to reach the OP coinopman? i sent him a PM about the parts he asked for but he hasn't replied nor even read the PM even though he visits the site virtually daily. I suspect, since he is a new forum member, that he just doesn't know where to look for his incoming PM's. Is there a way to get an email address through the site?