Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 Shotgun Combo for 3Gun & Home Defense

TXAG45

With the Autoload if you have the chamber empty and bolt forward, load the mag tube I guess it will NOT chamber a round.

So...with a full tube, no round in chamber, on the beep do you rack the bolt once to load or rack it open to lock and drop 1 in port or what ?, or do you not FULL load the tube and on the beep load 2, but `cause the bolt is forward it won`t chamber.

Confused ??

From full mag tube and empty chamber:

Bolt will be closed. Hit the bolt latch on the bottom of the gun which will release one round onto the carrier under the closed bolt. When you come to your shotgun awl you will have to do is rack the slide once and the round from the carrier will be chambered and ready to fire.

Another nice thing about the bolt latch that you can practice loading the mag tube with an empty chamber and then unload the gun without having to cycle the action.

Just press the carrier latch to the side and you can take the rounds out of the mag tube one at a time.

While this might not seem like a revolutionary feature it is something I could not do with my AutoLoad capable Browning Gold. On that gun I had to cycle everything through the chamber to unload the gun.

I haven't compared them myself. The internal are apparently similar. I think Pat Kelly mentioned a bit more muzzle rise while shooting?

Let me know if you need video of any of the loading and unloading. That's easy enough to demonstrate from my basement.