Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stock II plunger

cpa5oh

I got my Stock 2 SA down to 2 lbs 2 oz tonight, I'm thinking about moving UP to one of the Henning plunger springs to (maybe) improve reset.

DA at 6 lbs, measured using a bent aluminum rod and container of bullets.

I got my Stock 2 SA down to 2 lbs 2 oz tonight, I'm thinking about moving UP to one of the Henning plunger springs to (maybe) improve reset.

What did you do?

What did you do?

Yes would love to know what you did to get a 6lb DA... I'm at 7lbs 8oz and can't figure out how to get it lower. I've done everything I can think of or read on here short of the T3 disconnector and clicky pen plunger spring. I have a Henning from his stock II upgrade kit in there now

I'll have to take pictures. It's crude but effective. It's just an aluminum rod heated with a propane torch and bent with a right angle and hump for the trigger, then a hook at the bottom for a plastic container of bullets. I cut it to size with a hacksaw and cleaned the edges with a grinder.

I weight the container of bullets and rod on a digital kitchen scale. The trick is being very consistent in how the hook engages the trigger and in lifting very slowly to see if the weight will trigger the DA/SA or not. 3-4 trips of the trigger in a row while being as consistent, slow and gentle as possible and I call it good and move down in weight.

I'll have to take pictures. It's crude but effective. It's just an aluminum rod heated with a propane torch and bent with a right angle and hump for the trigger, then a hook at the bottom for a plastic container of bullets. I cut it to size with a hacksaw and cleaned the edges with a grinder.

I weight the container of bullets and rod on a digital kitchen scale. The trick is being very consistent in how the hook engages the trigger and in lifting very slowly to see if the weight will trigger the DA/SA or not. 3-4 trips of the trigger in a row while being as consistent, slow and gentle as possible and I call it good and move down in weight.

Kudos.....thats badass