Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone own a Stock 2 in the SC/NC/GA area?

CZinSC

I’m looking to see if anyone in the SC/NC/GA area has a Stock 2.

I am currently using a CZ SP01 in Production and have been thinking of ordering a new Shadow. However, I’ve shot my friends Tanfo Limited and like it a lot. I understand that the Stock 2 is essentially the same frame as the Limited. I have large hands and one of my only complaints about the Shadow is that I have a hard time getting my support hand on the gun. With the Tanfo Limited, I can get my whole weak side meat hook in on the grip. I’m thinking the Stock 2 would be the gun for me. Not to mention all of the new “Extreme” parts that Eric G is putting out, I really want to take a look at the Stock 2. I would be willing to wait to find one, since they are about as common in the US as a purple unicorns, but I would prefer to shoot it or at least handle it first if I’m going to wait.

So…..does anyone in the SC/NC/GA area own one that you would be willing to let me handle and possibly shoot? I’m in Greenville, SC and would be willing to drive to your home range.

Please let me know via PM. I have a VERY flexible schedule, so basically any day/night or time would work for me.

Thanks